Its done, yippee.

 



So I finished the catapult, it works. I would put a video of my dog catching a treat from it but I took too long to write this blog so maybe later. Overall this experience was a bit stressful as I feel like this was more work than I should've done. But hey, at least I got it to work so there's that small feeling of satisfaction.



      This video is crunchy but oh well. 


And here are some videos of testing the catapult on my dog

Rhino Stuff

Here is the final mess I made in the Rhino file. Like there is a lot going on on the inside and almost the outside of the model now that I think about it. Also, if someone was to make this I wouldn't recommend making it in one night but a few weeks because boy oh boy is my index finger has a weird thing going on now. 


Some extra stuff (figuring out mechanism things)

one thing to call back on to a previous post is that the measurements for this thing are complete wack so I worked with what I had and adjusted. I did this one technique I learnt in a perspective class with the lines and implemented that within the creation of the cylinder, just more 3D kinda. 

the problem with the placement on the left is that it intersects with the centre axel which basically messes up the entire thing. So I just did this thing to the right which probably has some downsides but right now I can't think of any and if it works it works. 














Comments

Popular Posts