Are you tired of Lady Liberty yet? Too bad.

 - 

Some short dialogue before you scroll through the numerous photos below.

The one problem I faced really was the material & angles however out of simplicity I stuck with the white plaster for its non-lustrous surface similar to statue texture. However, with the angles, I was basically almost stuck with around less than 180 degrees as anything other unless tweaked was "interesting" to look at. Anyways, there won't be much writing in this post but here are the final photos of this dragged out concept.













Extra Process Photos: 


Above is where was having trouble with the background as I was stuck with those weird low-quality 360-degree backgrounds


Above is the weird composition I had that gave me the 180 degree limit. 

Comments

Popular Posts